Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.432 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 245,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 179,398 ﷼ (3,358TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)