Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.290 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 259,211 ﷼ (3,636TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)