Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.221 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 435,964 ﷼ (ARS $26,876) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)