Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.793 YER / UYU *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 254,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 232,874 ﷼ ($U26,484) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)