Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.592 YER / UYU *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 240,939 ﷼ ($U31,735) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (39 minutes ago)