Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.638 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 403,619 ﷼ (€1,525) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (40 minutes ago)