Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.174 YER / MAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 249,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,318 ﷼ (8,954 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)