Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.598 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 312,536 ﷼ (11,750 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)