Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15658 YER / MMK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 236,083 ﷼ (1,507,746 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)