Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.920 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 237,700 ﷼ (₨60,633) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (38 minutes ago)