Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08607 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 424,631 ﷼ (COL$4,933,727) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)