Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08663 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 395,795 ﷼ (COL$4,568,542) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)