Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08687 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 284,822 ﷼ (COL$3,278,537) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)