Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.660 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 545,303 ﷼ (﷼ 8,180) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)