Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10919 YER / TZS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 282,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 219,277 ﷼ (2,008,224 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)