Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11163 YER / TZS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 234,325 ﷼ (2,099,031 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 2 hours ago)