Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11007 YER / TZS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 260,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 204,621 ﷼ (1,859,075 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)