Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06937 YER / UGX
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 396,900 ﷼ (5,721,270 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)