Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.850 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 248,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,309 ﷼ (₨63,190) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)