Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.058 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 125% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 845,267 ﷼ (Bs 33,732) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)