Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.058 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,925,269 ﷼ (Bs 116,739) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)