Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.130 YER / MZN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 287,870 ﷼ (69,709 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)