Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 390,629 ﷼ ($1,563) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)