Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00730 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 241,383 ﷼ (﷼ 33,070,228) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (41 minutes ago)