Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00594 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 255,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 211,591 ﷼ (﷼ 35,592,817) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)