Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 259,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 186,627 ﷼ (﷼ 32,261,009) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)