Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00772 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 302,631 ﷼ (﷼ 39,187,608) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)