Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.961 YER / LSL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 453,972 ﷼ (23,942 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)