Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.589 YER / LSL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 323,623 ﷼ (17,409 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)