Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.111 YER / LSL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 481,770 ﷼ (26,601 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)