Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.714 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 58% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 591,114 ﷼ (€2,176) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)