Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.207 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 66% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 531,467 ﷼ (€1,806) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)