Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 272.095 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 439,557 ﷼ (€1,615) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)