Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.365 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 84% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 462,596 ﷼ (€1,505) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)