Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.537 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 55% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 604,228 ﷼ (€2,275) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (40 minutes ago)