Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 268.751 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 347,645 ﷼ (€1,294) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)