Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.551 YER / UAH
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 230,090 ﷼ (24,091₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)