Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.478 YER / UAH *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 243,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 201,424 ﷼ (21,251₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)