Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.593 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 425,268 ﷼ (R$ 5,277) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)