Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.226 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 281,215 ﷼ (R$ 3,840) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)