Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.600 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 335,958 ﷼ (R$ 4,444) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)