Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 305.366 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 386,315 ﷼ (€1,265) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)