Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.989 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 276,011 ﷼ (Php55,328) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)