Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00101 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 287,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,068 ﷼ (Bs 241,343,602) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)