Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 332,511 ﷼ (Bs 159,302,039) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)