Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.136 YER / MZN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 361,568 ﷼ (87,427 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)