Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 249.750 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,121 ﷼ (12 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)