Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.800 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 329,665 ﷼ (1,320 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)