Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 320,041 ﷼ (1,281 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 2 hours ago)