Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.930 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 367,771 ﷼ (1,471 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)