Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.300 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 504,873 ﷼ (€1,716) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)