Cost of living comparison between Mannheim, Germany and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 272.134 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 352,994 ﷼ (€1,297) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)