Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08559 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 271,522 ﷼ (COL$3,172,391) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)