Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.882 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 249,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 199,466 ﷼ (₨105,968) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)