Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.922 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 91% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 474,905 ﷼ (₨247,042) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 248,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)