Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17448 YER / MMK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 287,960 ﷼ (1,650,427 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)