Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18983 YER / MMK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,754 ﷼ (19,779 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)