Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.784 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 363,965 ﷼ (R$ 4,867) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)