Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 662.815 YER / BHD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 394,046 ﷼ (Dinar 595) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)