Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.407 YER / BHD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 525,309 ﷼ (Dinar 791) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)