Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.429 YER / NIO
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 290,207 ﷼ (34,428 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)