Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.985 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 109% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 699,233 ﷼ (€2,378) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)