Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.200 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 615,493 ﷼ (21,826 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)