Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.320 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 593,849 ﷼ (20,969 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)