Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.850 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 304,713 ﷼ (E£ 19,225) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)