Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.211 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 3,132 ﷼ (E£ 111) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)