Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.443 YER / KES *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 303,199 ﷼ (Shilling124,090) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)