Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.480 YER / KES *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 332,800 ﷼ (Shilling134,197) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (35 minutes ago)