Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 YER / KES
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 354,701 ﷼ (Shilling147,047) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)