Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.043 YER / MVR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 39% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 348,109 ﷼ (21,698 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)