Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.875 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 313,784 ﷼ (4,556TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)