Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.543 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 254,931 ﷼ (4,012TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)