Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.124 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 312,346 ﷼ (4,653TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)