Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.397 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 329,674 ﷼ (4,683TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)