Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.529 YER / SDG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 363,713 ﷼ (9,691 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (32 minutes ago)