Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 308.418 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 352,694 ﷼ (€1,144) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)