Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44773 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 86% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 650,520 ﷼ (1,452,914 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)