Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44410 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 633,915 ﷼ (1,427,405 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (33 minutes ago)