Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41039 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,448,242 ﷼ (5,965,581 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (43 minutes ago)