Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40817 YER / XAF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 560,216 ﷼ (1,372,511 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (43 minutes ago)