Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01716 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,137 ﷼ (Rp 14,167,377) in Makassar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)