Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01880 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 255,503 ﷼ (Rp 13,588,410) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)