Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01799 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 255,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 169,205 ﷼ (Rp 9,403,456) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)