Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01734 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 245,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 177,461 ﷼ (Rp 10,235,719) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)