Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.995 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 562,465 ﷼ (€1,881) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)