Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.537 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 624,590 ﷼ (€2,352) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)