Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.889 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 520,797 ﷼ (€1,697) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 2 hours ago)