Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.206 YER / NPR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 261,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 175,988 ﷼ (₨ 79,773) in Mahendranagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)