Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.270 YER / NPR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 190,892 ﷼ (₨ 84,081) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)