Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.155 YER / NPR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 276,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 187,065 ﷼ (₨ 86,814) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)