Cost of living comparison between Maha Sarakham, Thailand and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.013 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 79,049 ﷼ (11,271 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)