Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 270.274 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 77% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 662,821 ﷼ (€2,452) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)