Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.026 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 154,296 ﷼ (E£ 11,000) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)