Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.037 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 178,887 ﷼ (E£ 12,744) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (43 minutes ago)