Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.197 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 206,037 ﷼ (E£ 14,512) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)