Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.616 YER / ZMW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 37% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 154,036 ﷼ (6,258 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)