Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.569 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 321,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 252,586 ﷼ (元6,907) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)