Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.474 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 280,691 ﷼ (元7,490) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (31 minutes ago)