Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.397 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 292,751 ﷼ (元8,043) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)